We are open as of May 1st!
We are excited to be open again! What we are doing to be mindful of the current situation:
- All books received are sprayed with Lysol daily(a light dusting nothing too aggressive). Nothing is being rushed to the shelves and sits for 2-3 days. We are also continuing our normal cleaning practices.
- Hand sanitizer is available for you as are gloves, upon request.
- We are regularly sanitizing our door handles and leaving doors open as weather allows.
Please help us transition by:
- Our staff is masking up out of respect for our customers.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Be mindful of how large your party is, we do still need to limit the amount of shoppers in store to allow for social distancing.
- Be ready to find great deals!
- Looking for a book that we do not have in stock? You can order through our bookshop page! We get a portion of the profit, and they are an independent bookstore friendly site!
Check it out: www.bookshop.org/shop/bookishlyhappy
Follow the link, shop, your order through them helps us!